Charcuterie Board - Black Walnut
Live Edge Paddle Board - Black Walnut
Northwoods handcrafted charcuterie boards are made from ethically sourced and sustainable live-edge wood. Every piece is unique and no two will ever be the exact same. High attention to detail is made with every piece. All boards are handmade locally in Brooklin, Ontario ??. Each board is sanded smooth and finished with a 100% food-safe finish. A portion of every order is also donated to the ALS Society of Canada ?
THANK YOU for supporting a small local business and the fight to end ALS.
- Used to serve appetizers, charcuterie, cheeses, breads, starters, small dishes, hors d’oeuvres, etc.
- Also used as home decor, wall art, table centerpiece, bathroom tray, and more.
- Handcrafted locally with care in Brooklin, Ontario
- Finished with 100% food-safe finish
- Made from ethically sourced sustainable Ontario lumber
- Truly unique and one of a kind, no two boards will ever be the exact same
- Proud member of Ontario Made and Ontario Wood Program
- Proud partner of ALS Canada. Proceeds from every order are donated to the ALS Society of Canada.
- Dimensions - 23" length x widths varying from 6-8”