Delivery and Ordering Information
PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY IS PAUSED AS WE GET USED TO THE NEW REGULATIONS OF BEING OPEN IN BOWMANVILLE AND BROOKLIN. YOU CAN STILL ORDER ONLINE AND PICK UP AT EITHER ONE OF OUR LOCATIONS.
There is a $5 flat rate delivery fee for all orders going to Durham Region, Port Hope, Cobourg and Stouffville
Please note: we are not offering shipping at this time.
Processes for delivery
- Deliveries take place Friday to Sunday.
- Orders placed before 4 p.m. on Thursday will be delivered that weekend.
- If you need your item by a specific date that is less than one week away, please email email@example.com with the date you need it by before ordering.
- Please read listings in full before purchasing for cut off dates/time needed to make your items - some take 2 weeks.
- Before ordering food items, please look at the listing. Some food items need to be ordered before our Thursday cut off in order to make weekend delivery. These are made fresh each week specifically for you.
- If you live in an apartment building or complex, please include a buzzer code at check-out, as all items are currently hand delivered and cannot be left in an apartment lobby or mailbox.
- If you live in a new build that does not appear on maps, please include the closest intersection and directions to your street.
Gift guidelines for check-out
If you are ordering a gift, please follow the instructions below:
- Let us know in the notes section that it is a gift.
- If you are ordering a Love Local box, please include some information on what your recipient might like/dislike in their box so we get better tailor it to them. If you would like a card (included in all Love Local boxes), please let us know what you would like written on the inside.
- When checking out, please put the address of your gift recipient in the Shipping Address section, and your address in the Billing Address section.
We will email you to arrange a time to come pick up your order from our Brooklin location once your order is put together. Please make sure you check your junk/spam folder for these emails.
If you need your order less then a week away from when you would like to pick it up, please make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you need it by before ordering. This way we can make sure we have everything in time.
If you can no longer pick up your item you will not be refunded, we will hold your order at the store until you can pick them up or you can pay to have them delivered to your doorstep.
As these are one of a kind handmade items by local artisans, we do not offer exchanges or refunds on products sold. If an item is deemed faulty, an original receipt is required as proof of purchase to honor an equal value EXCHANGE from the same artisan ONLY. This must be approved by management first.
Please note this also includes items sold online through the website and not yet picked up. If you can no longer pick up your item you will not be refunded, we will hold your order at the store until you can pick them up or you can pay to have them delivered to your doorstep.